Thursday, January 3, 2008

The sluchy pants

One of my favourite trend is the slouchy pants or boyfriend pants as some may call then. Comfortable and stylish and has always come back ever now and then. I would personally love to find the perfect pair one day in grey as I think it would be even better then black. I do own a pair in brown, blue and black but they are not in the right material. They need to be quite thick, but of cores not too thick so they cant be worn during the summer.


This page is from my scrapbook and showes some of my favourite looks with the slouchy pants from the past or last year mostly...


(Peter Som) (Adam)
This two are from the spring 08 collections and are great ways of wearing this trend. I love the white pants with the simple light grey coat and the big beads. Easy spring/summer look.

No comments: