Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy new year everyone



It is the start of brand new year and hopefully It will be grand one in every way possible.

I have never been a believer in new years resolutions, but I have decide to come up with a few goals for the new year.



Get myself a great kiss: Truth is, I have never had one and I hope to change it this year as everyone around me seems to be all loved up.


Travel: I want to visit London again, Paris and Barcelona this year. I will have to work hard to afford it, but I am most definitely willing to as this is not the place where I want to spend rest of my life.


Buy a quality handbag: Also need to work hard for, but I am turning 18 in less then 6 months so I am hoping for lodes of money. I see it as an investment that will last me a lifetime.


Sell something online: I need cash for my trips and handbag so I am think about selling cloths I never use and some jewelry I have plans on making.


Do the things I love: Like horseback riding, I used to love it. Pamper myself to a manicure every now and then as I find having great nails to be the best and easiest way to bust my confidence.


Learn how to speak French or Italian: I wish to speak either or both. Aw and maybe find myself a handsome man..

No comments: