Monday, June 25, 2007

What I always pack in my Summer Suitecase

There is a couple of things I always pack in my suitecase no matter If I am going to the family cabine, a trip to Oslo or a trip to my beloved England.

The White tee - Always and forever. One can wear it with everything so it is a sure pack for me.

Comfy Sneakers - Not the most stylish altenativ to wear but If my feet hurts I wont be able to enjoy so much so it is key

My big silver ring - Adds spark to any outfit

A good pair of jeans - like the white tee, can be worn in so many ways

A black and a white tanktop - For layering and other things

I will do one for Makeup and other things a other day

2 comments:

blushing apples said...

white tee shirts & jeans are essentials

Laura Emily Dunn said...

sounds like the perfect wardrobe!