Thursday, June 28, 2007

A Morrning mug of tea


This is a post about my love for a mug of tea in the early houers of the day. I simpley adore it. It is the best start for a good day for me. Even better if I can sit in peace infront of my computer catching up with my favourite blogs and celebpages.
Even if the rain is porring down like it is today it makes my day better. I have manged to drink 3 mugs of tea today. Two Lady grey from Earl grey and one black Currant from Lipton.

This one makes my smile. I love the cute colored dotts :-)

I love the flowerprints on them. Its so sweet and romantic.
All 3 from Cath Kidston

2 comments:

blushing apples said...

simply cute! i love cute teacups & mugs with polka dots or flowers. I'm not a tea drinker (wish i was) but i love bubble tea & coffee! makes me wish i could host a tea party & have little pastries, cupcakes, tea, etc.

Susana Rodrigues said...

couldnt agree more! i also love my cups of tea or coffee in the morning :)
and yours are so lovely!
luv
Su