Saturday, June 7, 2008

Color Me Pink, Orange and Yellow




















I have been seeing many good bright colored bags around now that the weather is so lovley. That got me think; I dont own any!
Lets just say that if I had £2000+ laying around these would be mine.
The classic Mulberry in hot pink.OoO It must be heaven. The Marni tote is rommy and could be worn just as easly to the beach as for shopping and travling.
VBH birght yellow clutch would look so amazing with a tan and some simple, but cute dress for a night time or day time look for that matter.
I really hope I get this green bag from Vero Moda at my birthday party next week :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

totaly agree!! love them!

Style Spot said...

Den gule clutchen er super søt! Får krysse fingrene for at du får den fra vero moda til bursdagen din ;o)