Friday, April 4, 2008

Brian Atwood`s will last-for-decads-to-come shoes

All from Net-a-porter.com

There has not been many shoe postets and I thought I would share some of my favourite shoes from model turned shoe designer Brian Atwood.
Lovely and very userfriendly shoes he makes. I could very easly wear his shoes anywhere.
Navy suede with brown cut-out detail does make a great alternativ from black and can be worn years from now.
A good pair of boots is a must and I think this camel slouchy pair would make a great basic.
Slingbacks are so classy and every woman should own a pair. A pair of natural patent leather will remain stylish for decads to come so this pair would be a great investment.
I love black pumps and this pair is wounderful. I love the little twist with the strap going the way it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your bloggy- birthday! I Love your blog and your style in general. I just started a blog myself... http://www.butisitfashionaomi.blogspot.com/
tell me what you think!

Lauren said...

yes! all those shoes do seem very classic and timeless!