Friday, February 1, 2008

The Sag Awards

I know, it has almost been a week since the Sag awards, but I have to share my favourite dresses from the night. There was no real shocking chocies, but of coures there was some pretty dress to look at.

First of is America Ferrera in a gorguse grey dress. It ozzes glamour and complyments her lovely figure.
My second favourite is Kate Hudson in a Balmain dress. She looks like a lovely, glamoures hippi.
Next of is Tina Fey in a Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti. I think the short dress is super on her and the cut is very flattering.
Then we have Eva Longoria in Naeem Khan. Lovely neckline and love the simple accessoris.
Last, but not least is Kate Beckinsale in Luisa beccaria. I love the yellow color and the simple curled hair.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

those were pretty much my favorite too! i have never seen america ferrera look sooo pretty, she got my #1!