Monday, February 25, 2008

The Oscar goes to..

And the Oscar for best dressed woman goes to Anne Hathaway. She looked radiant in her red Marchesa dress. I love that she kept the hair simple and chic and her make-up looks flawless



I know many people did not like Marion Cotillard`s gaultier Paris Haute Couture dress, but I think she owned the dress. It was a perfect fit!
The details on the dress are stunning

Jennifer Garner gets my award for best black dress of the evening. She looks so chic and adorable as always in her Oscar de la Renta dress
And her neckleas looks divine with the simple neckline.

Then comes Kerri Russel in her pale and clean-cut Nina Ricci
dress. I adore the pilled on necklaces and her lovely hair and makeup.

I had hoped Ellen Page had worn something more edgy, but she keeps it classy and simple in a black Vintage Jean-Louis Scherrer Haute Couture number.

The only reason Kelly Preston is her, is because she worn a vivid coloured Roberto Cavalli dress. I love the bright choice against her pale skin.

Then there is dear, sweet Jennifer Hudson in Roberto Cavalli. It just does not work. She deserves a nice dress that flatters her boobs rather then squeezes and makes them look like this.

Yet there was no really big surpris dresses that had that Extra wow factor that I was hoping for.

No comments: