Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tops, tops and more tops

I bought this fashion against Aids tank two weeks ago. I love the print, but I am not sure how often it will be worn. It was for a good cause
Then it was my great bargin day. I got everything in the next photos for 210kr or $40 something.
This bangel is very similiar toone that Cost $25 at an other store right now but I got this for $2. I love verything heartshaped and these earrings were too cute too pass.
Greay/black is one of my favourite combos at the moment.


there is just something about skulls.. and cute pink, shiny stones

This top/dress is really cute, but I am a crappy photographer.


I loved the color and the simplisety of it. Not too much fuss = Means more accessoris = Yeah!

1 comment:

Marte said...

Armbåndet og øredobbene var herlige da:)