Monday, November 5, 2007

Top 3

This times top 3 list is of my favourite Hayden Panettiere dresses. Day or night. Event or candid.

This green dress I loved from the moment I first saw it one her. Its such a clean cut dress and the color is gorgues
Yellow is my favourite summer color of all time and this dress is girly but not in an overly done way. Could be worn in years time too I would say.

So sleek. So flattering and it brings out the best in her. i also like her hair cut with the dress. A very grown up look
.

2 comments:

Andrea Martínez Maugard said...

The third one is beautiful, but I think that Hayden is so overrated

la petite fashionista said...

Hayden Panettiere is so cute! its hard to believe that she's my age. her style is causal l.a. chic, but it definitely works for her! she dresses right for her frame.
xoox, lauren