Friday, November 30, 2007

A dream or two or 3

So Today has been a great day. It started with my getting up, eating a lovely toast and having very good time before school. Then I had 3 relaxing school classes with just talk about the coming weekend. Then It was off to a so-called hard test in Marketing and sale which was not hard at all and then I got a Sosialclass test back. A 5 or I think a B in American which I am very happy about. Then off to the city with my favourite classmate. We shopped Xmas presents and a some lovely pizza. I bought a coffee from a vending machine and it tasted very good acutely. Then I was lucky enough to catch an early bus home. Eat some lovely dinner and her I am.
Well the resone for this relaxing and great day I think must be the dreams I had toninght. All 3 blended in with the other. It started with me going a great little trip with my best friend to England. Having the best time, shopping and going out to party. Then slowly It went over to being me on y classtrip(also In england). We rushing back and forth. Then was the best part. Me and oldere man(I was also oldere) makeing love in this lovely room. I felt this strong happines and the joy and comfort of being loved so much just made my day so good. It was such a good dream that I hope will one day soon become true... It must be the power of dreams.

No comments: