Sunday, July 1, 2007

What I always pack in my summer beautybag

It is very little as I always buy new stuff. I try to keep it simple and clean.

Waterprofe mascara - It essential for me as I tend to sweat under my eyes more then anywhere els in my face. (perhaps too much info)

Rosebud Lipbalm - For lips and hands. Better then taking along a huge handcream bottle.

Juciy Tube No14 - Its for the little bit of glittz and it does stay on forever

Two brown eyeshadows - To mix and that is what I really use.

Powder - to hide any icky things

Eyecream - I dont want to grow up with more undereye lines then I already have

Facecream - Always, cant live without it

2 comments:

Style Spot said...

I always keep it simple too, and I actually use nearly everything you use; waterproof mascara, rosebud lipbalm (it's fantastic, isn't it?!), brown eyeshadows for the evenings and I also have a great love for eyeliners..it gives the perfect dramatic effect ;)

Lovely post <3

Susana Rodrigues said...

hi :)
to be honest i use almost the same as you, i just dont have a waterprofe mascara :( i do have a mascara lol but can't definitely go swim with it on my face lol
great blog!!! (hummm maybe i told you that before - well its the truth)
luv
su