Thursday, July 5, 2007

Elie Saab Fall 2007 couture collection

Elie Saab couture
I love it each sesone and this was no exeption. Stunning dresses with sparkel. I adore.
This one could so be my wedding dress. Not that I am planning on a wedding any time soon or perhaps not at all. Hmm who knows? The flowy skirt is essential and I love the bust deitals.

I simply love the diffrent colors in the skirt. Also the thin fabric.


Lovely sparkels whice is what I first noticed with the collections.

The spark and the very unespected ballon arm. Amazing!

Such an adorebal little number and I love the little coat thing around the shoulders.






Elie Saab couture

5 comments:

Laura Emily Dunn said...

oh, this elie saab collection is adorable!

blushing apples said...

i love it, and I def. would love a sheer silver dress for a wedding dress rathen than any white or ivory! so dreamy...

Andrea Martínez Maugard said...

I love the third one, is beautiful

la petite fashionista said...

wow the first one is beyond gorgeous! you're right it would make an amaizng wedding dress!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

He is my favorite designer. Such gorgeousness. If only I could afford him. ~sigh.