Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tagged

Yay marlene of Blushing apples tagged me!


Game Rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.


1. I am neat-freak.
Everything has its place and if it is not there I get mad and stressed.

2. I adore tea esp green tea with lemone from Lipton.
I wish I could drink more of it then I do and I have started to collect cute teacups. I only have three at the moment but It will eventuly be lods more.

3. I collect egg glasses or what they are called.I have 256 of them.
They take up much less space then other things I could have collected
4. I daydream a lot
I sit and imagen myself with a handsom, rich man who likes shopping and hates football. A house in London, a flat in new york, a holidayhome in the Bahamas and a 6 bedroom yatch. That was the lastest daydream I had...
5. Chocolate, dark
Enough said
6. I wish I could buy anything Matthew Willamson has ever designed.
He is a dreamdesigner
7. I wish I lived in the english countryside
The decadens, the horses, the extravagant homes and the classy dressing





5 comments:

blushing apples said...

thanks for participating! ah, i'm also a neat freak (i cant go to sleep if my house is messy) and i also collect tea cups mostly vintage ones! wow is that your egg collection pictured? fabulous! and i love chocolate (dark) ^_^

la petite fashionista said...

hey! thank you so much for tagging me. i'm so anxious to do my own now! i love your daydreams,
hopefully you can make some reality!

xoxo, lauren

Unknown said...

thanx for tagging me!! I'll do the whole thing as soon as I get the chance. I just posted and had a whole lot of pics to upload with the slowest internet connection ever. :P
and ofcourse williamson=dreamdesigner. I def agree.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag, I'm just working on my answers now! What girl doesn't love chocolate!

mmr said...

I'm going to post my list when I come back from holiday ;)