Thursday, June 14, 2007

Dreamy dress part 10

I am a hugh fan of Matthew Willamsons work and this dress was one of very favourite from this 07ss rtw runway show.
The print and the bright colors are simplely to die for.
It is truly amazing what this man can do and when he took over as Emillio Pucci creavite deiretor it was a dream teamup.


Over to the dress and my mood today. It is a work of art and I feel quite happy and sassy today so this dress would be the perfect choice.
It is short, but modest and it makes me very happy to look at.
The colors brighten my day!

4 comments:

la petite fashionista said...

this dress is gorgeous! so pretty and summery. it looks more like a piece of art than a dress :)

Susana Rodrigues said...

wow is so pretty, love it
x0x0
Su

Laura Emily Dunn said...

this is such a cute dress!

Andrea Martínez Maugard said...

This dress is amazing I love it!