Sunday, May 13, 2007

You, he & she

Youheshe.com is my new favourite shop. Aww everything is so light and wounderful. Just the best brands like sass & bide, Botkier and newish brand Baum und Pferdgarten. I love the pale, sober colors that is the red tread through out the site. Its refreashing to see in the sea of bright colors and neons.
Ill show you some of my picks!

This bag from Vanessa Bruno is lovely. it slucthy and relaxed and it has a good basic color that means its a good investment for the futhere too.



This sass & Bide dress.. What can i say? Draped, relaxed and in such wearabal colors.
I love the cut and shape of the dress the most.

This Botkier Bianca satchel is on my wishlist and has been for a long time and it will be there untill I get my hands on it.


What a sweet jacket. I love the deaitles and the cuteness and the sort rock N roll feel it also has to it.



American Vintage top/dress. Perfect.. Pale and it really does have a vintage feel to it.



No comments: