Sunday, April 22, 2007

Star style; Kirstin Dunst

Her is a few of my favorite looks by The lovely and very talented Miss Kirstin Dunst

this outfit is just hot. White adorebal dress with the red Chanel and green high heels. Cool color mix.
It is mostly the coat I love in this look. Its amazing! Also the knee high boots are quite cool too

I love the casule look. The blouse is so sweet and mixed with the big canvas bag its that bit more relaxed.

How amazing is her legs? It is a dead simple but with those legs its that more amazing!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I agree with you that she is looking really cool in all the snaps but in first snap the color mix you are talking about is perfect example mismatch for me. I mean it looks too weird to wear white dress with complete contradictory red colored bag and green colored shoes. It's not as cool as you are talking about.
walkstar